Loaded Nashville Hot Flatbread
A crispy thin flatbread crust is slathered in Nashville hot BBQ sauce and loaded with kickin' Nashville hot chicken, chunky Italian sausage and authentic pepperoni. To finish, it is laden with zesty jalapeño cheese and baked to a crispy finish.
|6 each||Fully Cooked Right Size Select Cut Breaded Nashville Hot Chicken Breast Filet w/ Sauce Pouches
|12 oz.||Smokehouse 220® Applewood Smoked Bacon BBQ Sauce (Gluten Free)
|18 oz.||American Cheese with Jalapeño, White
|6 pcs.||ParBaked Flatbread 6″x13″
|6 oz.||Sliced Pepperoni, 14 per ounce
|12 oz.||Cooked Italian Sausage
|3 oz.||Green Onion, Sliced for Garnish
- Preheat oven to 400° and if desired set deep fryer to 350°.
- Remove 1 sauce packet (12 oz) from the Nashville hot chicken and run under hot water until thawed. In a mixing bowl add the contents of the bag to the BBQ sauce, mix and set aside.
- In a separate container shred the cheese.
- Prepare chicken either in a 350° fryer for 3-4 minutes or in a 400° oven for 12-13 minutes.
- Once the chicken is heated, brush the top of the chicken breast with 1 T of the sauce mixture and cut into ½ inch pieces.
- On a pizza pan or pizza screen place the flatbread and brush it with an additional 1 T of sauce working it towards the edges of the flatbread.
- Place the cut chicken breast, 1 oz. of the pepperoni (about 14 pcs) and 2 oz. of sausage chunk on the sauced flatbread and top with 2 oz. of shredded cheese.
- Bake in a 400° oven for 5-6 minutes or until crust begins to crisp and cheese is melted. Garnish with green onion and cut into pieces. Serve hot.
- Note: Over-saucing the crust will cause it to be soggy- use just enough sauce to cover the flatbread.