Honey Buffalo Barbecue Sauce
All the sweet heat flavors already in your pantry! Flavorful homestyle breaded boneless wings are glazed in an effortless, house-specialty-ready sweet heat.
|1 gal.||Smokehouse 220 Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce
|16 fl. oz||Buffalo Sauce
|8 fl. oz.||Honey
- Combine all ingredients in a larger mixing bowl. Mix with an immersion blender or wire whisk until uniform.
- Store refrigerated in an air-tight container, for up to three weeks.
- Before use, bring to room temperature or warm slightly.
- Fry wings for 3-5 minutes or until golden crispy.
- Toss with Honey Buffalo Barbecue Sauce.
- Garnish as desired.